PMP certification is one of the most worthy international certifications in the project management profession, and those who obtain PMP certification show their knowledge and ability to manage projects effectively. The first and second edition of this book in English helped more than 650 professionals pass the PMP Ali test The basis of the PMBOK Sixth Edition guide, this book was developed and is the first edition based on the PMBOK Sixth Edition guide. It is characterized by the following:
– Rewriting and restructuring the PMBOK Guide to facilitate and simplify understanding and study as well
Explain tools and techniques in more detail, examples and illustrative numbers
– Link 49 project management processes to show their integrity and interaction on one page
– An introduction and summary for each chapter that facilitates reading and understanding
Focusing on the international certification exam by providing an entire section on how to study and pass the PMP exam in addition to using exam tips in each chapter throughout the book.
– Typical tests of their answers after each chapter based on study study and assessment and understanding
– An elegant graphic thanks to each chapter as a mental map based on the processes in it the most important inputs and the most important tools and techniques and the most important outputs in addition to highlighting the important definitions for each chapter
– A case study of an applied process in a separate chapter between implementing project management operations in a construction project in view of the project management group and its interventions with clarification of forms and templates.